Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Quote 3:


   Elie gets angry by what the Jews have to suffer with and blames  God.
"But now, I no longer pleaded for anything. I was no longer able to lament. On the contrary, I felt very strong. I was the accuser, God the accused."
  Elie believes God is no longer their to protect him. He thought, why would God cause me trouble.

Recent Event:
  The scientific theory does go against religion. Some people believe the world was created by a rock collision in space which created Earth. However, every religion has its theory of how the world was created. So it is really hard to know which religion is true.
  Secondly, there are many times people who believe in a religion, blame God for not solving the problem for him. However, God does not solve the problem for you. The Almighty only open doors to guide you to the right path.

No comments:

Post a Comment